Interview Call From Attivo Networks

hey akshay can you share your contact details?
I am from BIT sindri, Dhanbad

Well it is for only 2017 Batch

It is for 2016 batch as well but they are hiring you guys first. I have applied for it.

It’s Intern position and event date is 26th Nov so No chance for 2016 position @nidhi_2424774

Check this link. I know about it thats why I am saying. You are right they are hiring for intern and yes they won’t hire 2016 batch for internship. So for your information, they are hiring us as Software Engineer - Quality Assurance.
The batch was not mentioned in this post previously, so I asked. Otherwise, why would I ask 2017batch.

Nidhi, m too from 2016 batch, i also havent been shortlisyed yet.my aggregate is 90 percentile

Actually the last date for application is 24th nov. So, may be they will call after that. And specially you don’t need to worry, you have got a decent percentile.

Hope so !

Yup, hope for the best and be prepared.
Good Luck!

Bro leaving on 25th

What is your total score total marks

Yeah But i think Company preferring 2017 batch Over 2016 batch because we under go through training for 6 months as internship and that would be beneficial for company @nidhi_2424774

Which flight ? @tushar_3238423

Oh!!! I see. Thanks for the information. :grinning::joy:

ph test is compulsory?

Yes, because companies shortlist on pH score and your throughout academic score.

Hey anyone shortlisted for 11 Dec Interview ?

yes, i got interview call from attivo network on 11th dec.

Anyone knows that the interviews are on the same date or later on date, after technical mcq test?

everything will be finalized on same date