I don't have my original graduation marksheet

I graduated recently and my college haven’t released graduation certificate yet. Can I appear the test?

if you have ssc,inter you can appear for the test .you can attempt the test even if you don’t have those , but they will put your score with held.You need to verify those certificates again to reveal your score.

i think u can show them ur semister wise marks sheets i dont think ur score will be with held…u can show them ur marks sheets

hey,they have said 10,12 th mandatory