I am not having MCA degree original marksheet till now. Can i attempt the eLitmus test by showing internet copy at the exam center?

I am not having MCA degree original marksheet till now. I have a internet copy of it. Can i attempt the eLitmus test by showing internet copy at the exam center ?

Yes, you can attempt.
But instead of internet copy you can show them your latest marksheet. They will allow.

I have original marksheet of X,XII and BCA. I have already completed my MCA but dont have original marksheet of it. I have only internet copy of it.

not even a single sem markseat?

yup…not even a single semester original marksheet.

Hi Nidhi,
pls help me . . . . Can am attempt ph test . My mca final year re appear result is pending. So i have only m.sc original dmc. Not a degree

Actually as per my knowlege you should have your latest marksheet along with 10th and 12th. And DMC will work.

Show them the internet copy then, along with you BCA and 10th ,12th.
They will allow you to attempt test, but you will have to show your original marksheets later on, otherwise result will be withheld.

hiii nidhi u got any call letter kyaa

Nopes.

Ok tanks for being hlp dear.

and am 2014 btch studnt . Can am attmpt now elitmus tst

See if you have experience then you can try but haven’t 2015 batch hirings since like 2-3months.
Go through the home page and see companies hiring list.

@nidhi_2424774 do you know whether Accenture allows mtech student because I haven’t received call letter for ASE on 7th and 15th.

The drive is for MCA and b.tech.
I don’t know if they allow m.tech or not, but the two drives you are talking about didn’t mentioned M.tech students.