HARMAN interview

bro how was ur xam can u tell on wat ol should focus m having it on march 5th looking fwd to ur response

You will get to solve 20 basic questions from basic java in 30 minutes. Once you clear this round you have to go to HARMANā€™s office and there will be 2 technical rounds. You gotta have very good knowledge of core java and basics of advance java to clear those technical rounds.

Anyone got interview results of Harman drive??

i think they considered the reasoning part score only or the students from circuit branches bcos i got only 58 as my total score and specifically in the reasoning part my score is only 30 (79%) and i am belongs to ECE department i think this is the reason to shortlisting for HARMAN international

Ya might beā€¦ bcz mine is 15 in resoning. Congratz!!! Done with interviewā€¦

Thanks!!! Chaithra

Hi guys!!!

I gave the technical written test on 19th febā€¦did anyone get the mail from HARMAN for the next round of evalution process on 22 feb

No are u get

Sir my elitmus score is as follows verbal- 60 , 68.69
Problem solving - 15 , 61.35
Quants-48.8 , 68.69
Will I get job through elitmus

Not yet!!! is it possible to getting mailā€¦

Hey how to prepare for harman?? Please suggest

Hello
I applied for harman for the role of associate engineer sw and i received the interview conformation.
Its wriiten 26th is online coding test of two hours and then 2nd is technical rigorous in person round at company and hr
Please help if u know about this and what was your designation.

1 Like

Hey! What are your scores and qualifications? Iā€™ve applied in harman, but didnā€™t receive the call letter.