Harman Interview Call for 1st September

Maybe. Mine’s attended too. Else it should’ve been “shortlisted”.

1 Like

It would be better if we confirm first. No point of pre assuming the results.

True. I guess they’ll send email to the shortlisted ones.

Wouldn’t it be “Not Selected” instead of “Attended”

If anyone has received interview call from Harman on 31Aug/1Sept on the basis of written exam conducted on 27th Aug, then kindly acknowledge here so that others can be sure about their non-selection. Also, everyone is requested to please try and call the elitmus team and get this confirmed whether ‘Attended’ means ‘Not Shortlisted’. Thanks in advance !!

1 Like

Actually Elitmus is very slow in updating. I took written tests of Mavenir, Webyog and Josh. Even after 2 months status is Attended. But when I got rejected in interviews or coding rounds, result is not selected. Elitmus updates quickly when you get rejected at hr round or technical round. It is little slower when you get rejected at coding round. It never updates when you don’t clear written test.

Just see status for Webyog, josh and Mavenir in the image.All conducted written tests.

1 Like

The status changes to NOT SELECTED.
ATTENTED means you have attended it and they got you OMR sheet .They will check for the cutoff and then if you don’nt clear the cutoff the it will say NOT SELECTED

1 Like

KEEP checking by today or tomorrow they will let you know

1 Like

Did elitmus team say that to you? Did you contact them?

I have given such test and I know that status changes to Not Selected if u are not selected …attending means on hold abhi they have just confirmed your presence …that yes u did attend the drive

1 Like

I hope so. Actually, i think they, first of all, evaluate Bangalore candidates and if they think there is no need, they don’t evaluate other candidates’ papers. Because for NI systems, Delhi candidates told me that their status was attended only. But for Bangalore candidates, status was ‘Not Selected’ or ‘Called for Interview’.

Not neccessarily !! Read this post by our fellowmate: Harman Interview Call for 1st September

Read this bro. She might be from Bangalore.

Your Josh written test’s status is “Attended”, but many got interview calls. So I don’t think Attended means that you were present and evaluation is yet to be done, it surely means that you are temporarily not selected and the company might consider you in later drive if there is a shortfall.

1 Like

I think they have not evaluated the paper yet. Right, bro? But there are already 300 candidates in Bangalore for Harman. only 60 in Delhi and similar number in Kolkata.

I dont think so. They will evaluate everones paper otherwise why would they conduct drive in all cities. They knew the numbers in bangalore beforehand. They were the ones who sent the invites

1 Like

Okay. Then by 31st they will send call letters to those shortlisted.

I think for drives at such a short notice, they will call by maximum today. So if we dont get call letter by today, assume that we are not selected

1 Like

I just received a call from elitmus that I have been shortlisted and will receive call letter on mail by evening.

2 Likes

Congrats bro. Can you share the screenshot, please?