[Harman] interview call 3rd Nov

string would be given as input and they gave some charcters Those given characters should not be one after other example:given characters( ‘b’a’d’w’o’r’d’s’)
input is" pseudo"d and o are consecutive so print "no"
if input does not contain any characters from given characters one after other print yes

2 Likes

Has anyone got a call ?

No

Did anyone get the call or did anyone contact the elitmus about this?

Nope.

Not able to contact them

Has anyone contacted elitmus regarding this?

My Status is Showing “Not Selected”

me too not selected

same here! Not Selected!

Anyone selected planning to go to Bangalore for the Interview.(We can travel together) - I’ve taken the slot for 10th November.You can contact me on my mobile number: 9643730533

They gave you an option to book slots?

ya they gave me two Options 9th or 10th. BTW did you have you received the mail yet? They told me on the call that they will send a mail with the details.(I haven’t received it yet).

Yes. Actually they didn’t give me any option. They asked me if I can make it to the interview Tomorrow. 7th Nov. Therefore I accepted. Yes I received the mail

You can ask them to reschedule it, if you want. I live in Delhi and cannot make it to Banaglore by tomorrow. Also they are not paying for the travel.
@puja_3307515 When did you receive the call. I received the call around 3PM today.

you got the call for interview from harman?

Yes same time. I tried to call them back. But they are not receiving.

Yes.

when did u get call for herman? what were ur ph scores?

Ya I also tried, they are not receiving. Best of luck. Do share your interview experience after the interview.