Harman International!

@manish_3219429… Hey…the drive for HARMAN is on Sunday… So don’t wait for that… You might not get the call from them…also they are giving 4.5 lacks package…so there would definitely be a tough competition… It could be that they are shortlisting candidates for high score only…

@chandan_3221614… Hey brother, you will definitely get call from Accenture and CGI…but i have no idea about their drives…and if you want to get more calls…you should write it again…try to score more than 150 marks… All the best.

1 Like

yes i got call from harman. i am from electrical enng branch . i have basics ideas of C only. what should i do.??? pls help me . anyone

Pls tell me score nd percentile… Are ua fresher?

I’m expecting a call from Harman. Till now I didn’t get it.
Can u please share your pH test score if you don’t have any issue.

overall 165 mrks. 77 ℅ englis. 93.4℅ in resoning. 88 ℅ . in quant how much did u score???

hey i got a call from Harman, my score is 90.4 percentile in verbal, 99.48 in PS and 98.29 in Quant.
I only know basics of C/C++. How should i prepare? What are my chances in other good companies?

whats ur branch?

My score is 206
Eng 91
Ps 93
Quants 94
Graduation 8.71
I did nt got the calll dnt what is the problem as i was expecting the call…

Over all 168 marks
Verbal:68.63,PS:91.32,Quant:95.91

@abhishek_2818387 i am from Electronics and Communication 2016 passout.

I’m also from ENTC.

For all Electronics applicants for the job, prepare your core technical well coz there may be chance that you will be interviewed by electronics team if you clear the first round (written test). So prepare well and all d best :+1:

What is your percentile??

Did any one from Computer Science branch receive call from Harman International?

im from cse and i havent got the call yet!!

Hey there, behalf on my friend as he is not so much active on this page… He has joined CGI in august but before that he has given the interview in Harman but didn’t get selected. So if there is a possible chance that he might receive a call letter for this Harman drive ( means after 3 months from last interview…

They call us again if we decline?

What’s asked in written round for Electronics branch. I got call for written round going to be conducted on this Sunday

Hello Darshan,

Did u attend the written test of HARMAN International? How was it?I got a call for written.