Guys lets discuss about score here almost everyone is curious

120+ scores are generally called by Accenture, bit there need not to be any negative marks in any section.

Yeah some of the companies also hiring 2015 passouts.

hi i want know about how to prepare that please tell me

i appeared for the company(eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd) aptitude test on 4th september, but can’t get the result yet.
i called them on 27th sept and they told me that result will declared on that day or 28th sept…but there is no such a mail that whether i got selected or not…what should i do?

My score is 81%(verbal)91%(PS)91%(quanti).I did my graduation in ece.what are the calls I expect from software domaim?

Hi, my score is:
Verbal -: 60 -> 69.44 percentile
Problem Solving -: 26.30 --> 71.87 percentile
Quants -: 60 -> 95.65 percentile

Would i get calls from good companies like Webyog, CreoIT, etc ?
Or Should I retake the pH test ?

percentile Quant - 92 Verbal - 89 PS- 85
Score Quant 50 verbal 90 PS 40
Third Attempt of pH Test
Any chance for calls from good companies (above 5 lpa) ?

Hey my total score is 285
verbal - 105 percentile-93
problem solving - 100 percentile-99.81
quant -80 percentile - 99.41

10th 85 and 12th 63

You will get calls from some companies but not from all :worried: aim for achieving 4-5 five questions in both quant and problem solving section…

Hello mam my name is komali tell me about elitmus

If you are good in one language, then you can learn the others too. The difference lies in their syntax. Being a student from Electrical background, if you are good in any language, then it is sufficient to ■■■■■ most of the interviews. Your scores are really good and you will get good number of calls. They will ask you N no of questions from your branch irrespective of any programming questions. All the best :slight_smile:

Good score brother :slight_smile: You will get good number of calls. If you look at the job profile of most of the companies, they ask for ( CS / IT / ECE ). Good Luck :slight_smile:

ping on 8817989387 to join group