GeekyAnts joining / offer/ drive details

Just curious did you have any job offers in hand? If yes did you mention them in the paper they gave in the written round.? No I wasn’t offered by Geekyants I got offered at apostek joining there on 3rd July.

Yes I do have. Qa Engineer from ZeusLearning which was Gujarat Drive. They don’t recruit from ELitmus, got through it from pool campus. Yeah I mentioned that I have job offer, but I was having a strong reason why I was not joining my previous employer. So it did not create any problem for me. Good. Apostek is nice company though. Inbox me the details of it then It would be great.

Oh cool. Let’s talk on pm

hey can you provide breakdown the interview schedules round wise because after 4 rounds of technical interview excluding written my friend has been called for 1 more interview.

The number and type of rounds vary for everyone.

He got offer. Thanks anyway

Who is that guy? Can you share the contact details? What is the joining date etc.

He will be joining on coming Monday.

Who got the final job offer from geekyants …

I got the offer letter from GeekyAnts after I gave my technical exam at Geekyants office and 6 rounds of interviews at the same venue on 27th of may. i received back from them on 29th May.

1 Like

Wish you all the best for the future… @krutarth_3312731

which position it was for?

did Any one get the exact location of interview which is going to held in 15th of december in Delhi?

Even I have attended their drive on 16th december 2018, cleared all the rounds, and waiting for the result yet.

Anyone got the offer letter?