Documents issue

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f4eda7dd770>

i have the original mark-sheet of my 10th and 12th but i do not have the provisional degree of my current BE… but i am having a transcript print out which is provoided by our university online portal.
can i give the p-htest on the basis of online marksheet, without my original BE degree.

You only need one of your original marksheets from BE to attempt the test ,you don’t need any provisional certificate.

1 Like

Take originals of 10, 12 and grade card of upto whichever semester of BE degree you have with you.
They will only check one semester’s result to verify your college name.

Do not take printouts. Printouts are not allowed in the examination hall!
All the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thankyou so much for your information.

1 Like