Dark Horse Digital | 2017 batch

I will inform you tonight. I am currently busy.

hey actually i have my interview by today itself so plz if u can help …that will be so benign of u

Did u receive the offer letter yet?

They will ask all java and sql related questions from exception handling hashmap collections arraylist thread abstract classes interfaces etc. It will be Skype interview. You will have to code also and write sql queries also.

I myself was attending innostax interview from 9am to 12pm. Thatswhy I was busy.

Shubham were you through all the questions? I got stuck in one or two. Am not sure hence :confused:

Not stuck in any question. But I do said I will not relocate to Bangalore or hyderabad. I am flexible for Mumbai or Delhi only. I think thatswhy they did not select me for next round.

I am talking about Dark horse.

Are you very sure there were other rounds ? Because when I spoke to the TPO of college they told me that they are informed of only one skype round.

One guy attended two technical rounds through Skype. And out of 5 students only I was told to go home. Thatswhy I am not positive about selection.

okay.

Out of 6 people 2 people were called for second round of interview which also held on skype.

1 Like

Yep!
I interviewed on 27th. I received and accepted the offer letter on 6th.

1 Like

How many rounds did you have?

Two technical and then a kind of an hr round.

hey shubham thanx a ton brother ur advices helped a lot today ,i can’t say anything about the feedback of the interview as of now but the skype interviewer seems to be happy ,i have answered all the questions correctly upto my knowledge rather than just one …actually i got bit confused b/w unique key and primary key apart from that all the questions were from core java and they varied from moderate to difficult
.The person over skype interview asked me to implement inheritence ,exception handling ,interfaces in one code collectively next he moved on to collections a bit ,what is public static void main ,what happens if we change its format and many like these

1 Like

Yyou too had two or more rounds?

No komal I faced just one round but in that round the questions were both technical n managerial, the interview went for around 1:30 hrs

is there anyone who got dark house digital , interview call (10-jan-18)

Hi…

I’m gonna take ph test on 7th Jan.Will I be able to attend Dark horse drive on 9th Jan??

No, for Hyderabad.
If you apply for Bangalore/Delhi/Kolkata then yes.

Because your result will be out by the 9th and it will take at least 1 day to get shortlisted.