Cisco TAC 6th April - Shortlisted call and emal?

Anyone else received a call from anyone on behalf of Cisco saying you have been shortlisted? I received a call yesterday but no email yet from them yet regarding joining and other formalities. From past posts about Cisco drives, it seems they email within one day, but it’s been more than 24 hours and i’m still waiting for their email. Anyone who received a call and email both?

1 Like

Yeah i got a call too, they said they’d send an email as soon as possible, and the call was from Experis It, so the email will also come from them.

congrats bro. Two RCCIITians :tada:

Haha yeah

@vinitsingh please update as soon as you will get the mail. I was also shortlisted but did’nt got any call from Cisco or their staffing partner. Also can you please share the contact number from which you got the call.

@nishan218 please update as soon as you will get the mail. I was also shortlisted but did’nt got any call from Cisco or their staffing partner. Also can you please share the contact number from which you got the call.

Hey,I got the call but haven’t the email or any update yet.Its been 10 days since I got the call.

Can u tell, ur pH score.
And how many companies u got shortlisted based on your pH score?