Cisco TAC | 2016/17

Yes, you will have to appear for the test again.

Hi… I have a Cisco drive tomorrow… Anyone have Cisco written test (c, dbms, network) materials or any links?? Please update me…

Did anyone got call for the interview who attended interview previously like in December or September?

Here did anyone received a final call from cisco or elitmus for the the hiring done on 19 jan 2019. I got through all the rounds.

Hey we have the interview you on 16th Feb can anybody tell me briefly about the c questions they will be asking in the first round please …and what all should I read n go…

Can anyone tell me who attended any Cisco interview in September, 2018 or after that got 2nd attempt for interview with Cisco till date?

Hey can you please tell me in how many days do we get offer letter .I was told that i have been selected but i haven’t got any mails regarding the same.

Hey i was told the same could you tell me in how many days u got the letter

Hey, can you please tell me, On which date you gave your Cisco TAC Engg. exam???

I gave on 16 th feb

I got the offer letter.

I got as well.
My joining is from 11th march

I got as well.
My joining is from 11th march

My joining is 29 march

Oh… congratulations…

Hi vishal…will
there b any apti or quant questions or round in the written round1 test?

any one attending the round 1 exam of cisco Apr 6th 2019 event

Yes, I am going

Did u get the venue details. If yes…plz share with me…I didn’t got yet and today is my flight for pune.

Yes just now got the details check u r mail to once