Cisco TAC | 2016/17

No not yet. Expecting by next weekend.

Elitmus has a list of shortlisted candidates .You can directly contact to elitmus.

I got a call from Experis IT Pvt. Ltd. to work for Cisco who is their client.Can someone guide me please?

At what time u got call?

I got the call at 1:08 PM.

Kanupriya can u share ur email address? I have few queries regarding Cisco selection.

kanupriya, this is how cisco hires through elitmus. you can join and will work as contractor for tentative 18 months and then might beā€¦ be a permanent employee.

deepak bro, dont wrry. u will get a call. just wait.

Hi! Even I got the call in afternoon asking me about preferred joining date. Have you received any mail from them?

I got a call asking for the date of joining thats it.After that no further communication has been made.Please let me know if you get the offer letter or any other details.

Sure. I will. They told me that I would receive the mail in 2 to 3 days. Today is the 4th day. Just wondering how long they would take. Please let me know too if you receive any such mailā€¦

Kushal u got ur joining date?

Has anyone got DOJ in march ?

HI AYUSHI, Can you Please tell me whether my PH score has expired or not. I appeared in 25 DEC 2016 .

Hi,
Score is valid for two year.
So your score expired recently on Dec 25, 2018.

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for the information !

Will there be any negative marking ?

Does anyone got shortlisted for cisco tac engineer drive on 19th jan?

After how many days did you get it

No. I didnā€™t get any mail. I am not aware about that. Thatā€™s y I am asking whether anyone got the mail or not for confirmation

I applied for that but didnā€™t get any mails.

Do I need to appear again for elitmus as you said my score has expired