CGI Offer letter

does anybody know about the complete salary structure of CGI for Associate Software Engineer for the period of 2 years of bond…please reply

I have attended cgi drive on 23rd july and got mail abt being selected in CGI on 29th july…still waiting for offer letter…inform if any updates came and i will do the same if i got anyting…

I got a congratulation mail from CGI. does that mean that I’ve cleared all the rounds??

I appeared for all the rounds except hr on 16th July,2016.They said you will get mail for next round.Till now I didn’t get any mail.

Hey sradha_3034033

I too had got the address and congratulations mail from eLitmus but haven’t received any mail from CGI but few of my friends got there joining on 8th of this month and they have joined.

Try calling the company

It is of no use. Tried calling many times they do not connect the call to HR

Same here … plz let me know if u receive call letter …

did you receive your call letter?

Do we need to appear another aptitude test after being shortlisted by our pH test score? Or d process will start frm gd round? Pls respond ASAP…

Hey I attended the drive on the same day and we even spoke… did u get the joining date? I am still waiting

Is there anyone who yet not received the offer letter from CGI??

@sradha_3034033 would u please tell me about your CGI interview process in brief,what kind of questions they used to ask ?

any one please tell me that what are the topics to be focus on, interview for the CGI drive on sept 24, and what are chances to be select a candidate…and probability to be select…in the interview…

in which location u have interview

Bangaluru

what kinds of quetion asked their , because my interview is also in CGI 24 august plzzz suggest me dear , my mail id in patelrounit456@gmail.com,

plzzz sugest me how to prepare for cgi interview , my mail id is patelrounit456@gmail.com

Sir,what did they ask you in cgi?
Like interview question…please let me kbiw so i can prepare well and will get selected.

hi abhi this is aruna.could you call me . I missed your number…:slight_smile: