CGI offer letter not received

How many people have received the address verification mail but not received any offer letter??

Yes ,same here

After how many days you get the address verification mail??

after 6 days…

same here got address verification mail don’t know when ll get offer letter, if any receive plz let me know…

When was your interview at CGI…?

same here

HIII GUYS…my interview was heldon 6th august…at cgi divyasri technopolis…i got the address verification mail on august 9th…and also gotmailthat i am selected for cgi from elitmus on the same dayh…may i know when can i expect offer letter fromcgi

Did u have all the rounds on the same day…?I mean Technical ,HR and all…

yeah all the rounds on the same day…first apti…then actually it should be gd…but they conducted jam…then two rounds of technical…be confident …and they will ask on basics…from ur resume…ur project…once tech is over…u will be asked to sign the declaration and then to hr…once u complete hr…job id urs

What sort of address verification mail did you get, as I attended the TRs and HR on 18th Aug.Its 24th Aug today, but still didn’t receive any mail from their end.So can you please explain what exactly do you mean by address verification mail?

initially u will get mail from elitmus to fill some google forms…if u r selected…then within one or two days u will get congratulations mail from elitmus…if u appeared cgi through elitmus…then within few days u will get mail from hr regarding some other details

i too didnt get

Hello guys, I have received only address confirmation mail and didn’t get any mail whether m I selected or not . How I get information regarding that.

Hey Moumita, have u received ur offer letter ?
I attended the drive in OCT ’ 16 and got a call from HR that i was selected, but since then I haven’t received any mail (both address verification and offer letter) regarding the offer. I have contacted the HR several times, but he could not conclude anything excepting asking me to wait.There is no mail from official mail CGI that i was selected! This is what turning me panic.
Can you please help me.

I attended the drive in OCT ’ 16 and got a call from HR that i was selected, but since then I haven’t received any mail (both address verification and offer letter) regarding the offer. I have contacted the HR several times, but he could not conclude anything excepting asking me to wait.There is no mail from official mail CGI that i was selected! This is what turning me panic.