CGI Interview

Ohk… if u get any intimation from CGI pls let me know @chitha_3155639

One girl got offer letter from cgi . her Joining date is 20 July and location is Chennai.

Wat was her interview date? @chitha_3155639

9 July at yemlur location and hr interview on 14 july

Even I gave on the same date… wat abt u ?? @chitha_3155639

Yeah we are all from same batch.

Hey I got the mail from CGI n also got my joining date a& location!!! @chitha_3155639 :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow congratulations :slight_smile: when is ur Joining and which location??

Guys , can you plz tell me about all the three rounds in detail and how to ■■■■■ these for CGI, as I’ll be attending soon?

People whom all rounds are completed but hr is pending from 16th july,if any of you got mail for hr?

If you didn’t accepted the call then they will surely call you in another drive and once you applied to a particular job ,you will not be able to reapply .You can only update your resume and experience.As I appeared for cgi drive on 22nd october,15 .But ,I was rejected in tr2. Then ,also they called for interview after 8 months.I was not able to re-apply.

Have you submitted all documents or not?

1 Like

yes…I submitted one mark list after 2 days of interview which I left out during inter view.But I didnt get offer letter…i don’t know why…but I joined to CGI through some other way…my status in elitmus is still confirmed!

Hi ,.is there any one who got address verification mail at 27 july. and after that you got any mail from cgi…

I got address verification mail on27th… still waiting for offer letter

I cleared two rounds i.e apti and verbal on 2nd Aug, they told that I’ll get a call for interview till saturday i.e 6th august . But i have not got any call . One candidate who was rejected in GD round has got a call for interview on 6th August. Can anyone explain what is this ?

Hi everyone!
I attended all the rounds Apti, GD , TR1 , TR2 and HR on 18th Aug.When do they send the offer letter if we are selected? And is there any chances of getting eliminated in HR round? Thanks in advance.

Hello…Sudha…
I want to ask you something…I hv dropped the call for cgi this month… After how long can I expect the call?

My score is in verbal_14 percentile apti_70percentile and in reasoning_65percentile …Can I expect a call from CGI…

hii Sudha

As u told u appered once for the CGI and rejected in tr2. The same happens with me too. Will you get a call after 8 months…??