Attra Infotech

I was shortlisted on GD round at Attra Infotech. They said that they or elitmus will let me know when to go for next round but didn’t got the call or email. On my elitmus account, It is showing status as 'Not selected".
Can anyone tell me, what is going on?

Sadly if its saying not selected, then you are not selected.

actually technical round happened yesterday only there were 2 technical rounds. i have been called for 2nd technical round that is on monday. u can come on Monday and ask them m. most probably they will interview you. as there are a lot of vacancies .even my elitmus account showing not shortlisted but HR told me that she will email me details

Anil, I saw you yesterday and you were not shortlisted for HR .

Gaurav, was you at GD on 3rd Aug? how you was informed for yesterday’s event? please share.

i called to elitmus on next day they told me interview is going on then u went and attended 1st tech interview

Guys!!! this job search industry has now turned into a big money making game, where companies and brokers play with the emotions.
I went to Attra through freshersworld, and there I got to know that only 15 vacancies are there.
And there were already many batches that came prior to me.
After GD you have to slog for days to get interviewed. If irctc tested your patience earlier, then wait for it as this one will not be any less.

Maybe after your HR, they may realize that they dont have enough vacancies, and reply to you as ‘Sorry we cannot select you’.

2 Likes

U sure that there are only 15 vacancies for attra…???.n can u tell me the date when u went for the interview through freshersworld…??

friends plz tell me the whole interview rounds yr

can u tell me ur score please

@gaurav_3109640 Please share elitmus contact no…

7259104794 / 92