Attivo network

Did anyone get shortlisted for attivo network?

1 Like

Nope…still waiting for written tech round results…n wat abt u ?

yes me too still waiting…let me know if u get the result

ok

Where did u guys get interviewed… location?

Kolkata…

I asked bcoz I had an interview with attivo Nd they finalised that day itself

i had written test in bangalore…and they had not announced the results till now it seems…u had interview or written test?

hey sumit u talking about written test held on 11 dec ryt?? did they announce the result of shortlisted candidate on that day itself?

@sneha_3254361 actually 1 m of 17 batch…Nd I got interviewed on 27th Nov…steps were…

–written --3 selected out of 17 from 17 batch Nd 17 out of 100 from 16 batch
–round 1 technical interview…2 selected from 17 Nd around 9 from 16
–round 2 technical interview…1 selected from 17 Nd 3 from 16
Finally that 1 guy from 17 and 1 guy from 16 was finalised…
And all happened same day…

1 Like

okay thanxxx @sumit_3186526 can u plzz tell me approax how many questions u must have corrected to be called for the interview?

I scored 32… actually many candidates got score around 30 so to eliminate they considered sectional cut off too…I was having good in aptitude, is Nd network …so I was shortlisted after round 1

thannn @sumit_3186526 sooo did u get offer from any other companies?

Yeah , yesterday only I got finalised by piping rock…

Congrats dude. Can you tell what type of questions were asked in technical interview for attivo?

congrats @sumit_3186526
@akshay_3103835 did they shortlist u for the interview?

guys the interview with attivo, i consider my best interview…they didn’t ask any ■■■■■■■■ questions like introduce urself nd all…directly on subject…guys if u r going for attivo be a master nf TCP/IP and at least have an overview of basic protocols like smtp and snmp and basic OS concepts like paging… virtual memory and all…they asked abt linux…shell scripting(do u know or not)…arp…ftp and all…questions like explain all the protocols and why they r used instead of xyz between whn u enter an url in ur web browser and nd response u receive…overall ibe prepared for some real tough questions if going for attivo interview…they will squeeze u…they r gonna ask u everything

1 Like

I was shortlisted before but didn’t attend then. Hoping they’ll call me again.

@akshay_3103835 can u tell me how much did u score?

did u get shortlist for attivo network