Aptean again?

Did you apply again?

I cannot reapply. My status shows “interview decline 1”. Will I get a call again?

Check this:
Continuing the discussion from What do different status for my job application in my eLitmus profile mean?:
[See point no. 5 from bottom]

You should’ve chosen “Location Not Suitable”. I’m afraid that they (Aptean) will not call you again. Do NOT decline again, you might be banned from applying to any company through eLitmus. Apply only if you are sure of attending the event.

1 Like

Okay thanks. How will I know if I am banned or not.

I’m not sure about this.
No show and Interview decline have only 2 chances each.

Means if you decline an interview again, you will be banned.
It is better not to take any chances. Apply only if you are 100% sure of attending.

1 Like

Procedure is
20 min 50 questions aptitude 70 % cutoff
Written test programming plus aptitude plus cs subjects mcq
Technical face to face
Managerial tough

Okay thank you so much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okie…

Did they conduct all the rounds on the same day … i.e Oct 12th ? Was there any online round from home through which they shortlisted and called for inteview ?

Ya online then technical written and then face to face then managerial on same or may conduct on different day

Online aptitude test from home ?

No

Hey guys… I applied in aptean in September but couldn’t attend due to some probelm. I didn’t even accept or decline when i was called for interview…
But i am in bangalore now and can attend the drive now… They will call me for the interview or not?

You have to apply again.
Next event in on October 28th.

wali_3319673 … yes I applied again but it shows you have already applied for the event .

Maybe they will call you. Still 10 days are left for the event.
I’m hoping they will call you.

Companies take No show and Interview declined very seriously. But not giving any response is a mystery.
Do apply to other companies.

All the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

ok thank you @wali_3319673

1 Like

Okayy

sona…does neither accepting nor declining count to your noshow or decline list?

I don’t know that but perhaps they won’t call me because of not showing myself in earlier interview procedure.