Anyone have any information regarding 15th jan accenture drive..?

Hihiw u pple got game test score…after submiting there was no any result showing …how to cheek that

how do you
know

guys I got 11%in software engineering when I gave the test by laptop…and when I gave the test by my phone using different ID i got 97% software engineering…This thing is funny…this is just for fun I think…they cant eliminate on the basis of this…and we all have to come to banglore now those who who have given the game test…isnt it?

man u used the same id which was given to elitmus u got 11%

no i used different id

wats ur score in software engineering

bro from my original ID which I played from laptop.I got 11% in software…and in other ID using phone I got 97 % in software…Although I played very similar

accenture will surely send mails on 12th or 13th bec the link is applicable for 48 hrs started frm yesterday so we have to wait

will they tell the result on the same day on 15th?

and are they taking many?..do we all have a good chance?..and is it group interview?
…anyone knows?

Chill guys…u will be shortlisted or not…it will be shown on ur My jobs section of Accenture column where currently it is showing confirmed

Guys, I didn’t get any mail yet for game test…

bro we already got confrimed for the interview but the game test done when the mals will be sent as we didnt know the procedure naa u have any info post uss

dont wore u will get the accenture have to send it naa not the elitmus guyss

keep checking ur spam folder also

whoever attended thee drive on 7th has informed that u will only attend the interview if u have a valid admit card or any confirmation from accenture …so we have to wait for the confirmation before 15th

Hello friends ! How many of you got a confirmation mail for interview after game test?

Have u got?

I think there is no confirmation kind of thing for the candidates who were having this game test as a non-eliminiation round because you already got an admit card, get a print of it and attend the interview fellas, don’t create chaos here. Confirmation will be for those ones who had this game test as an elimination round.

how to check the game test score