Anyone got a confirmation call from technia transcat after hr round(18/07/216)

Anyone got a confirmation call from technia transcat after hr round(18/07/216)

dude can you plz tell me what were the questions they asked you in both the rounds(technical & HR)…?? it would be a great help…:slight_smile:

hr round just formality
technical round they ask one puzzle
and 2 program one is how to add two number without arithmetic operator second to check whether number is in power of 2 or not

ohhkk,thanx buddy…:slight_smile:

Dude what was your score sectionwise??

Yep. I got the offer.

when u got offer either they call or mail

i hve interview for Transcat trania pls suggest what they are going to ASK in technical since i belong to ECE branch and i have knowledge only on c as i am learning java right now …shall i confirm it and attend what they asking ?? in TR round as they have mentioned soo many skills for freshers ???Both TR+HR will be on single day if we get shortlist for TR ???

it is easy interview u can attend the interview.
hr round just formality
technical round they ask one puzzle
and 2 program one is how to add two number without arithmetic operator second to check whether number is in power of 2 or not

can u pls help me out what were the puzzles they asked ? and from were i can plan my preparation for the puzzles and program question???

send your mail id

1 Like

yadavjyoti421@gmail.com

Heyy bro can you pls also mail me the interview details and what kind of puzzles they ask?@ajeet
my mail id: mandkeakshay95@gmail.com

bro …plz mail it to me too…i will prepare accordingly…i`ve got an invite for the interview
my mail id is ;- prashu8593@gmail.com
@ajeet

Bro can u mail me the details about what to prepare??, I have got a call in Mumbai my mail I’d I’d ajayrath6@gmail.com. Thanks for ur help in advance

Can you please forward me the puzzles related info. I too have to attend the technical and HR round. It will be a great help to me. My id is anuja.dhawankar11@gmail.com
@ajeet_2992663

Bro , can u please send me the details on how to prepare for technia transcat…and what type of puzzle they ask. I m too having interview on tuesday in mumbai…
my mail id : shubhamchatare@gmail.com
@ajeet_2992663

ajeet pls send me puzzle questions my email id is yogeshk994@gmail.com

dude how many got the confirmation call from technia

shashankshekhar1921994@gmail.com