Account Edit

I want to edit my graduation details which is mentioned in wrong at previous time.
But now its not showing any kind of the options to the edit the College name and other Details
How can I change my details?

2 Likes

https://www.elitmus.com/profiles/2631122/education/edit

This option will not you edit any of the details which is required. It will just show updated and even I have tried to do it but am not able to do it.!!!

1 Like

None of the section in litmus allowing to edit. after applying for job and education details etc… please solve this issue soon… or anybody has any other solution please suggest

i had applied for elitmus but since i didnot noticed that the last date for payment has expired i could not pay the fee, this has happened twice. But this time everything is ready except one correction. I want to correct my graduation percentage which is 72.7 but in the elitmus profile it is 72.9. If anyone is having solution then please do suggest.
Thank you.

I am also having the same problem want to change my b.tech. percentage but it doesn’t let me change it… What can i do should i apply for the elitmus test with that wrong percentage…??

1 Like