Accenture Offer Letter?

Delhi

My score is 165+ and still no call for ASE from Accenture

uā€™ll get it for sure. chill. give ur evaluation location as bangalore. That might help you :slight_smile:

No, not yet! Iā€™m also waiting.

Hope for bestā€¦ May be nxt drive in Bangaloreā€¦ So if u give Bangalore as location may be they shortlist.

did you get official letter or that was the mail in which there is to create profile nd offer acceptance like there is 13 task ā€¦its like that

I got a mail regarding creation of profile.they gave me link and password to create account

okayā€¦i also got that linkā€¦do you have any idea of joining letterā€¦

shehnaz u attend drive on which date?

your drive was on 21st January at amity Noida?

My drive was on 15th Jan in banglore

@deepansha_3231698 I am really confused that whether the IT operations drive was on 21st jan or 22nd jan ?

Has anyone received offer letter for ASE after approval of all tasks?

not yetā€¦i m also waiting for that.

Mine was on 21st for it operations

Hey I got offer letter today from accenture but I am unable to accept the offer bcz the acceptance button is not working ,so do u have NY idea what to do bcz you guys went through d same problem isā€™nt it?

accenture ase drive ?

yeah we got today at 1 am

yes i got today ā€¦but the link they provideā€¦when i tried to accept the offer letterā€¦itā€™s not workingā€¦do you know any solution for it

Is the button issue resolved? I got the offer mail today and buttons are disabled. Please let me know what should I do