Accenture Offer Letter?

I have given of ASE-IT… So about ASE procedure I have no idea @rathod_3146787

U r from 21st Jan Delhi drive???

yes

Have u completed ur task or not? Or are they approved ?
@pinki_3011396

@saumya_3282250
Sure ASE IT operation BPO types never Delhi Pune

@saumya_3282250
thanks…

yes,I have completed all the tasks and also all had been approved…

U must write to them iff this is a case

on 21st jan there was drive for IT operations in Delhi. Don’t you know your job profile for which you are selected :anguished:

Areee the person who was asking for ASE i.e software engineer one… And for Dat I m saying I have no idea… How come I wud be knowing that…and due to auto correction “it” is mentioned … But I hope person who was asking ASE query had understood this mistake… And @rahul_3100442 thank you for showing ur concern but hopefully I know about my job profile… Thank u

unfortunately that person was not able to understand your mistake so he asked me. So I cleared the doubt for him, otherwise I have no concern with your job profile…thank you :grin:

hello soumya can you give me your contact no. !!! i have to know regarding the mail!!!

not gonna happen :joy:

4 Likes

I didn’t get offer letter from accenture till now while majority of them has got. I’m unable to login my account. Directed by elitmus people, did all the steps still not able to get the solution. Anyone can please help?

1 Like

call the accenture banglore office…dey ll hlp u for sure

Write to campus queries they will reply u within 2 days

i am going through the same issue. if any update please let me know too. it is kind of panic situation.

i think there was some technical issue in elitmus database. The OTPs are generated now. Kindly have a look and login the account.

Am still unable to get the otp dhriti.

did u contact anyone for this?

Mail to the Accenture link…That we got at the time of profile creation…That might help.