Accenture new drive for 2016 passed out- Profile - IT-OPS

June 3rd drive IT-OPS at Bangalore.

1 Like

Please can you share your experience of interview last time when u attendedā€¦ Like what kind of questions did they asked u in tech n HR rounds

this drive will be only for girls :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the greetings bro! But tell me one more thing I am a student of 2017 batch and I have applied, now if they are to Reject my candidature then would not shortlist me and if they do so then I think shouldnā€™t attend the drive? What do you reckon about it?

can u share ur interview experience plz? we need itā€¦thnks in advance

Hi brother, Can I expect a call from Accenture for my below percentage??
68.16 (Verbal)
74.30 (Logical)
51.76 (Quant)

Hello Akash, you can see the eligibility, its only 2016 passed out, So you wonā€™t get shortlisted, And i will tell please donā€™t apply to any job which you are not eligible, Because if once in future if they conduct the same for 2017 batch, then you may not get shortlisted.

Just Apply, Itā€™s in there hands to decide cut off marks to attend the interview.

i have recently joined accenture and becoz i was not able to clear training i have to do resign. can i apply for this positionā€¦ please help.

how many had to resign? any idea? And what is the score we have to get in training?

1 Like

60% in 1st attempt and then 65% in next two attempts more if yoyu dont clear.

Hello, when did you joined?, If we fail in training we have to get resigned? For which profile you joined ASE or any other.

Ok Bro! Thanks! I didnā€™t know about it. Appreciated! (y)

Did they pay you during your training, and what did they ask in assesment ?

guys anyone who have applied in the month of jan for Accenture and not got selected can an apply now ?? I have a dobut any one tell me na

Yes undoubtedly you can apply.

but their it is showing I have already applied what to do
@s_aheesh_3190499

Oh then they may have calling period of 6 months so we canā€™t apply before at that time.

yeah I guess