Accenture | IT operations associate role | 2018 batch

Sss June 22 ND drive @ Bangalore

Did anyone get confirmation mail for attending accenture drive on 22 june?

It will be simple test and there will be sectional cut off for all three sections and there will be no negative marking.

Hey can u please tell me how to apply for the Accenture drive at NCR which is going to be held on 29… I have not received invitation.

Not yet.

For this particular role IT Operations is not you’re attending
It may the associate software engineer or something else required to them in different sectors
And coming to CTC in every sector as a entry level we will be provided 3.75lpa + incentives

Hi, I have appeared for accenture drive on 25th May and was selected. Tasks were approved. I have not got the offer letter yet. How much more time does it take to release offer letter?

On which platform did they conduct the exam and what is the difficulty level of the exam.

The online test was on the cocubes platform
The level of test was moderate

How much time it takes after getting the offer letter to get the DOJ?

Did you get offer letter?

yes… today itself

Hey… Did u ask them about joining? I mean you can ask them via mail… So. Did you?

Have you got offer letter??

No… They called on 26th june and told that the offer letter is going to be realized in the first week of the nxt month and so it did

May I know When did you gave your interview?

Ya… 25th may it was

Did you get your offer letter now ?

Yeah, 2 weeks ago. And joining is on 30th July. Location : Ecospace, Bengaluru (A/c to the code of facility)

Bro how many days did it took to get joining letter after you got offer letter??