Accenture interview details

Nothing… I don’t know why it’s taking so long… On that day they said that at the end of the day they will mail or sms but nothing yet. And I’m new in town so I don’t know anybody here and none if my friends appeared for the drive… So, I’m also clueless as you are… We can just wait that’s the only option we have right now.

My elder brother worked in Accenture for 3 years (2012-2015). He told me at that time they gave the shortlisted students offer letter at the same day after the HR Interview but now I don’t know what’s changed and how they proceed with the recruitment process?

I know it feels bad when companies don’t respond but I think it’s better to not to worry about it that much and focus on other opportunities in the meanwhile and hope for the best that we’ll get some kind of information after the Hyderabad, Pune drive.

Anyone has any mail id or contact no. where we can get info. about accenture???

Basically how many students they are hiring this time???In Bangalore they have shortlisted less no of students from aptitude round …as i can see the no of students present in the interview process!!!

It’s been more than 3 days did anyone try to contact HR team?

They said we will inform you within two days…but no information about the results

how do we can contact to HR team !!! Is there any mail id for candidates for contact purposes !!!

No there isn’t any such contact details…where did u give Ur interview

I think they may announce result after pune and Hyderabad drive on 28th of September.

Cambridge institute of technology, Bangalore

How many students they want to hire ???any information???

So till nw no body got results

If anyone gets then reply instantly please

No idea of how many ppl they will hire.
In Rnsit they had shortlisted around 130 ppl for interview.what about in Cambridge?

Yeahh if anyone gets the result plss do reply

1 Like

In Amity University Lucknow approx 95-100 qualified for interview.

did any exam conducted in Accenture(hyderabad),I have applied through elitmus but didn’t get any drive details.If any know details of Accenture(hyderabad( details send me at singaramsaikumar9@gmail.com

In Cambridge approx 150 ppl are qualified for the interview round

1 Like

Guys check you mail id… Accenture responded for further steps to be taken further for the candidates who gave the interview on 22 September at Cambridge Institute of Engineering.

Yeah…but what about the interview results

I haven’t got any mail