Accenture hallticket for 21 st april 2018

hi everyone

i gave my ph test on 8th april 2018 and got 140 marks overall i am waiting for my hall ticket because the drive will be on 21 st april 2018 may i knw when i will get my hall ticket.

Accenture send the admit cards only 1-2 days before the interview.
But IT Operation is a female only drive so you may not get the call.

thnq so much for the response but its confirm that assosciate It operation is for female only and one more thing i want to know that for accenture job since i am from civil engg background if again i am going to give elitumus one more time is there is any possibility i will get job in It sector mnc like accenture i am good in programming language like C. plz help me

Yes, IT Operations is female only.
If you are 2018 batch, then you will surely get a chance in Accenture next year.
Your Civil Engineering background will not be a barrier in case of Accenture.

If you are 2017 pass-out, then there is very less chance now.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your reply. One more thing I want to know since I am 2017passout apart from Accenture is there is any possibility to get job in other it company.

IT Companies are over with their drives.
Did’nt you try for TCS, Infosys and Cognizant? They did off-campus drives.
I think CTS is still doing drives now.
You can also check the eLitmus job sections for 2017 jobs.

actually for tcs i was not eligible because civil engg was not allowed to appear on test amd infosys was based on refernce i dont have the referrence and now i applied for Iquanti by elitumus i got 92.7 percentile in PS and 74 percentile in apti what are the chance to get call for interview?

Yes, with that score, there is a good chance.
Search the forum for information on interviews. There are lots of discussions available from the past.

I want to know what will be the interview process for I quant will it be very tough ?