Accenture Drive through AMCAT on 12th feb

Does anyone got the selection mail from Accenture??

Bro me and my friend gota. Mail from Accenture

i attended the drive on 12th feb…and got a registration mail from accenture…but my friends don’t get that mail…but it was not a selection mail.

Same we recieved but the point is what was that then.Because that mail was also recieved by some selected persons

Man i think that we must contact accenture about this or wait for some more time

Give me your number my friend

Hi Has anyone got any mail regarding selection confirmation from accenture apart from the Candidate Eligibility Confirmation.

Bhaio 1 baat clear krdu sabko ki Accenture ne pichle saal bhi aise hi kiya tha isi time event Karaya tha and then uske baad yhi mail kra ki candidate eligibility confirmed and they have not sent any other mail to that candidate who is my friend.And the head hr also said that time that joining will come in 1 month like now.so it will be good if move forward and look for some other job. I know it’s really hard to believe but have to

bhai yeh jo case hua tha wo amcat wala tha ya elitmus k through wala tha?

Bhai ye case elitmus k through tha.Lekin yr jb hone k baad sabko 1 hi mail aara h to sb baraabr hi h Na.Bhai Accenture ya amcat mein baat krlo acha rhega.pta lge ki Na idhar ke rhe aur na hi udhar ke.kyunki hr ne 12 wali drive mein yhi bola tha ki tumhe document upload krne k liye aaega lekin wo to ni aaya .

Koi nayi update aayi h kya kisiko Accenture ki

does someone try to contact accenture or amcat representatives???

I contact amcat and they said that they don’t know any thing after interview.you must contact accenture

brothers ,do mail at ‘campus.queries@accenture.com’…I have mailed, you guys must also mail…we can expect something from it.

Ok.And please do share if they reply back to you or if anyone get any other updates

we should make ■■■■■■■■ group for this…

whatsap

One person please make a group for the same and share. Your number and rest will join

ping me your no. i’ll add all of you in that group my no. 9711366959

Is there anyone who gave his/her interview(Accenture drive) in Bhubaneswar on 12th February,2017?