Accenture Drive | Pune | January 20

Hey , uploaded all the documents and all the 15 tasks got approved can anyone help me out or know the further process. Thank You

That’s it for now. We’ll just have to wait until they decide to call us.

My 13 tasks approved n 2 tasks r submitted so m waiting fr that

1 Like

any idea how many got selected in pune drive?

No idea bro…they havw created mystery by just sending registration link and profile creation link…but there is no such message regarding selection or rejection

1 Like

Approved…but confused…selected or they will be mailing with regret jn few days…:frowning:

1 Like

Written the query for 20th Jan drive this is what I got in reply.

Dear Rajat,

Thanks for writing in.

As per our records, we understand that you have already submitted the prerequisites and same are being processed for the next line of activities. You will receive a notification in case of any further clarification that may be required.

Regards,

Campus Recruitment Team, Accenture

1 Like

What does this mean

Got selected on 20th jan Delhi drive… all task approved and I am too waiting for further response from Accenture… :confused:

How do u know u got selected?..Look at my jobs section…status section…is it attended or selected?

Its Attended there but if Accenture has made a online portal then its understood that we are selected…

Same is with me…but ita still pending

Brother I wrote to
Campus.Queries@accenture.com
About the further process and why it is taking time to which I got reply, which I have stated above.

Okay…I got that…but the thing is that why they are holding the results…there are many instances from the past that many candidates like us were facing the same issue and ultimately they got regret message after 6months stating there is no proper off campus vacancy…
Just ask them that why they are processing documents and all without declaring the proper results…??

This is the other reply to my query

Dear Rajat,

Thank you for writing in.

We are currently in the process of validating your documents. You will soon be notified of the next steps in the process. Currently, we are not in a position to tell you about Offer Letter release timelines and joining details.

Regards,

Campus Recruitment Team, Accenture

Ohh…matlab same cheez repeat hoga

Documents validate krne me offline me v time ni lagta aajkal…ab ye online kr rhe to v inko itna time lag ja raha k ek estimate v nahi de pa rhe…shayad regret mail e aaye last tk😂.

We should ask them that whether they are in a position to let us know atleast regarding the selection or rejection…

Guys guys got the mail from hr for further update of documents and details, anyone got any mail.

Can anybody tell me about the joining date funda? Whats countdown now?