Accenture drive 6th jan(Selected candidates)

How much time do they take to respond via email?

Does anyone know a phone number for Accenture?

Is your link got opened??

Not yet

When did u attended the drive?

I don’t think we would be getting the offer letters anytime before march

No marksheets, as you have to upload it once you get shortlisted. However they do check your govt ids (aadhar or pan).

You can get away with the provisional marksheets during doc submition but i guess they ask for the original on the day of joining.

Is that true??
Another 1.5 months we have to wait ah??

I guess so bro but you never know if they send early but generally it takes time.

That is nothing bro…That X mark is for clearance once u uploaded the documents leave it. dont get confused with that X

It will take some time…we must have to wait

Rashmi actually I mailed to them, it’s been 5 days I didn’t get any response from them.
Will they mail??

Yes they’ll definitely mail you back, it’ll take some time, because they are hiring from many places & many facing the same problem.

Do we get any mail after profile creation and document submission??

Hey,
All of you who got selected, can you please tell me your degree? Is everyone B. E? or B. Tech people also completed registration?

On the day of drive, I overheard them saying, “…we take only B. Es”. I was B. Tech, the interview went very well, I got the registration email today, but after submitting, I got rejection email instantly.

Bro which drive you attended?? I have done b.tech but i got mail to create account and completed tasks

I got it through FirstNaukri, it was yesterday in Bangalore.

i want to know onething, those who were selected got the mail on the same date? pls revert i have given my interview on 20th. some of them have got the mail on the same date

What does that rejection email say?

bhai you were selected on 6th jan drive?

This I got instantly after submitting my form -

Click to see Screenshot

@kartik_3287343
No bro, yesterday’s drive in Bangalore via FirstNaukri at Bangalore Institute of Technology.