Accenture drive 6th jan(Selected candidates)

At my time, they just see the photocopy of each document and provisional is not mandatory at my time

1 Like

Okay. Thanks man. U had alrdy graduated by the time u attended the interview ryt?

Yes

Okay brother :+1:
and one last thing, what is the consolidated marks cards they have mentioned in the document check list?
how is it different from individual semester marks cards?

I donā€™t know, may be that optional

thatā€™s cool. Iā€™m gonna go without the provisional certificate. :wink:
Thanks for the help dude. U rock :+1::metal:

hey i submitted the location form yesterday,when i can expect email regarding profile creation??/

meansā€¦??? m not understand

First we get an email right with link . To fill basic information & many facing problems in it regarding locationā€¦ I filled that email & I got confirmation email tooā€¦ But the other email which we should get by 1-2 daysā€¦ Which will contain Accenture Iā€™d creationā€¦ When did you get that? Did you uploaded results & created ID

Actually in that link we have to just complete all 15 tasks that are given related with our documentationā€¦after completing ,they just check the all documents that we submittedā€¦after that u have to just wait for another responseā€¦

Yeah that 15 task emailā€¦ When you received??

yesterday morning,and m also completed all

did all your tasks get approved or some in submitted

9 are submitted and 6 are approved

For me too. 9 are submitted and 6 are approved.

No Bro , A Big No. Good PH score helps getting interview calls from almost allCompanies. Clearing interviews is all about how technically sound you are and how you perform in interviews.

Call Accenture and ask themā€‹:joy::joy:

I didnā€™t receive the 15 task email yet from Accentureā€¦ What should I do??

Have u received resume upload mail earlier?

I got first one email regarding some link & I filled details & uploaded resume & photo & for location, rest of India was default & I submitted the formā€¦ I guess after submitting this email, we should get another email within 3-4 days. Which will have all marksheet uploadsā€¦ I didnā€™t get that till nowā€¦