Accenture drive 6th jan(Selected candidates)

Don’t worry,just write a mail at campus.queries@accenture.com regarding your issue, they will send you a new link …and even if you don’t send them a mail I guess you will automatically get a mail from them of new link.

It will work .Dont worry:)

I m done Nitesh the same link started working and instt is by default rest of india…now how long will it take to provide me my login credentials?

May be another 3-4 days,It May come even earlier also:)

how many pune students(20th jan drive) got mail?

Even I have the same issue.while am trying to update my branch name the drop down is disabled.can you please tell me how to update the branch name.

Just submit it again and see. They might accept. Even I did the same. By the way which drive did you attend?

On 6th January at Vasavi engineering college
I have tried doing the same but every time they are rejecting

Me too from the same drive. Let’s stay in touch and see what happens. shivakumarsagar04@gmail.com is my mail ID. Is there anyone in touch with you who is from the same drive?.

HI i am from jan 6th Bangalore drive, Still my task haven’t been approved except 6 task

are you from jan 6th bangalore drive??

If you get any update regarding Accenture please let me know.One of my friends is there who attended the same drive

This is what I found While going through it😅

Any Idea what salary accenture is offering?

Don’t worry. That happenes for the ASE IT Operations profile.
You all will get the joining for this Application Development profile.

@anubhav_3445008 3.5 LPA

1 Like

Guys anyone from Jan 6th bangalore drive got all your task approved??

There are many bro but mine too not approved

yeah for me just 6 only approved

what is the DUE DATE for u guys? Mine was 22nd of Jan , still only 6 had been approved. Shall i mail them?

due date is jan 22