Accenture ASE-IO profile | 2016 batch | calls , interviews, offers and joinings

@naina_3320613 My task got approved. Is urs approved?

Yaa it didā€¦

Thatā€™s gud.

Hi Pooja when you have got the offer letter. I have not received any response and the status still shows as attended.

Hi naina when you have got the confirmation email for Accenture drive. I havenā€™t got any email after interview and the status still shows as attended on eLitmus portal.

Hi pinki I was attended the 3rd June drive but I havenā€™t got any email after interview and on eLitmus portal the status shown attended.do you have any idea from where I can check that I had selected or not.

Hi have you got selections mail ? I havenā€™t got yet

Just now I got a call from elitmus they asked me if I can join accenture by the end of this monthā€¦ Has anyone else received a call??

I just want to know I am applying for Accenture but in that I am getting like u have already applied does any one facing the same help me out plz any suggestion

You have to update ur details.

if I update the details then I can apply ? did u face the same problem@chintalaredd_3210748

even though I have updated my profile I am getting error like u have already applied wt to do

After login in careers there is a my status, admin updates,upload documents. There we have to upload the documents.please reply.

@rekha_3266558 contact elitmus they will guide what u need to doā€¦

can i know the number from which u got a call for joining confirmationā€¦i also received a call from unknown number but i couldnt attend itā€¦

The no was +911141026442

1 Like

I too got a call from this number but missed itā€¦ What should I do?

Contact elitmus teamā€¦ They may help youā€¦ U tried calling that no?? I guess we canā€™t call that no. Just try once callingā€¦

What did they tell you? Anything about joining letter?

They asked me whether I can join by the end of this month? I said yes so they said accenture will surely get back to me by this month. Some people got offer letter yesterday.

1 Like