Accenture ASE-IO profile | 2016 batch | calls , interviews, offers and joinings

You are from Delhi or you are relocating?

You are from Delhi or you are relocating??

I am from delhi.

It completely depends on accenture management, when they want to give you offer letter .when you will receive it ,may be within 1month or max 6 months then status will change.

Congratulations, you finally made it! How did you apply? On which date did you receive the mail?

What was your status showing before the offer letter?

Candidature in progress.

Even I have the same response. Although I had cleared the interview on 18th feb. I donā€™t know whether Am I going to get the offer letter.

Did you receive any verification call or mail before the offer letter? Actually, the numbers I have provided for the verification is no longer in use.

Thatā€™s IT-OPS drive bro, NOT ASE.

What, bro? I did not know about it.
How many different positions do they have? Do you have any update on ASE? What are we up to? Will we be getting the offer letter or not?

Will u get or not i dnt knw , but there are two profile ASE IT OPERATION which i guess non tech (m not sure exactly) and second one is ASE in which u got selectedā€¦ Both are different

ASE IT OPERATIONS is also technical but it is networking related.

1 Like

Yes @rojit_2961931 is right, donā€™t know whether we will get it or not, If Accenture is written in your fate you will get, thatā€™s it. Now try for other jobs, Donā€™t wait for it.

1 Like

dont worry they will assign you new task soon

There are two profiles for which Accenture conducts interviews, they are ASE-IT-OPS and ASE. Interviews for both of the profiles will be conducted most probably from November to next month April.

Last time through elitmus, Itā€™s from November (2015)-April (2016). This time From Jan to March (2017), ASE drives are more compared to IT-OPS. So itā€™s all in hands of Accenture. We canā€™t predict anything.

1 Like

first all my task were approved , then they rejected one task and marked it under insufficiency now they havent approved it yet.

Someone with the same situation , plss tellā€¦

Yeah it happened wid me too.

Till now itā€™s not approvedā€¦