Accenture ASE-IO profile | 2016 batch | calls , interviews, offers and joinings

Accenture Careers.What is your status there?

My status is ā€œawaiting candidate acceptanceā€. But Iā€™ve already accepted the offer yesterday.What does that status mean?

I was unable to login there

When I entered forgot password it shows me as follows :- The e-mail address you provided is not in our system. You may have entered your e-mail address incorrectly. Please try again or try an alternate e-mail address. You may also complete our registration form to create a new Careers account.

Not yet.

But actually some of those who havenā€™t got that mail have also not yet received any offer letter.

after some time it will be updated to candidate accepted offer letter.

My status is showing Candidature In Progress. What could that mean?

How many days it will take to receive the joining date and location after accepting offer letter??

it means that your application is under verification process.Basically,this is the first status you can say they assign to a candidate and this status remains same untill you receive offer letter.

it takes 3-4 days.

okā€¦thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

You didnā€™t get the joining letter inspite of accepting the offer letter?

No.I accepted it yesterday.I got a mail that they will notify of the joining date and location soon.

U had ur interview from Delhi? Or Bangalore?

mine too devika. my status is also showing candidature in progress.

Ms Pinki do you have any idea in how many days will it b changed ?? i mean in how mny days it will take to verify???

bangalore

Anybody?

My status still shows as attended there is no change.