Accenture | Application Development Associate | 2018 |

yes mine got submitted,but i submitted in jpg format

Plz help how did you do that? The pdf provided in portal , downloaded that and signed and scanned. Plz tell your process

Hi Aparajita,

Please don’t panic. A lot of candidates are facing the same issue. For some the upload worked in a single try, for some it works after a day and for some it still not working.

What you can do is use CamScanner to scan your LOA and save pdf and jgp formats and keep trying to upload in 3 - 4 hours interval.

Even if it does not work and the time is over, don’t worry. They will fix the issue and call you after 2-3 days and allow you to submit it again.
By the time, please complete remaining tasks.

2 Likes

Thank you so much… converted image into pdf and it got submitted. Thanks for replying

Do they send any confirmation letter after doc upload and profile creation and after how many days if they send or they send offer letter directly…and is it possible that they will not send any offer after doc upload.Plz reply i will look for another job.

No, I did not get anything after completing the document uploads. I directly got offer letter after about 10 days from the due date.
Yes, it happens that they don’t send any offer. It happened recently with some candiates. You can see it here -

Do not consider selection until you get offer letter.

can anyone tell me about the accenture drive for delhi… is it posponded to 1 and 2 december
?

Yes.

These are the new dates -

• 1st-2nd Dec : Bangalore
  • 1st-2nd Dec : Delhi/NCR
  • 15th-16th Dec : Hyderabad

The due date is given 14th Nov. So can we expect something on 29th/30th Nov as you said it usually takes 15-20 days.

1 Like

Yes, if everything goes smooth and as per usual process, you should get the offer letter by Nov last /Dec first week.

One drive is showing for application development associate for Accenture on 1st dec 2018.
Previously it was showing on 17 nov.
Can u tell me exactly when it will b held and do it have a college list criteria again?

Is there any college criteria again?

@sourabh_3527128 @himanshu_3422070
They have removed the college list criteria. I just got the update regarding this.

Is the bangalore location drive still active.

Yes, please keep checking the jd page and subscribe to the mailing list to stay update.

This is the most recent details-
Apply before: Friday, 23 Nov, 2018
Event Date: Saturday, 24th Nov, 2018
Event Location: Bangalore,Delhi,Hyderabad

Can you please send me their number

Thank you for your reply, I had called them they said for 1st dec drive we need not apply again as they will automatically consider our application as applied.

1 Like

Sir, it seems like there is an addition of technical assessment test in the selection process, is this true?

@shravya_3563838
There is no technical assessment.
Only aptitude test before interview.

@rahul_3418716
I don’t think it is possible. Please call eLitmus and confirm. You can find their number just google search for it.

Sir I applied a month back for Accenture and that is still in active section as of now I still didn’t get invitation although college list criteria is dissolved , can I have to again apply for that post to get an invitation or should I wait …

1 Like