Accenture 6 july interview

Have anyone got admit card for tomorrow ?

No, still waiting for admit card

Still waiting for admit card

still waiting

I have also not got the admit card.

Can anyone please share the pic of their admit card regarding time and location of the interview? I still didn’t received admit card.

How many days before you got the admit card?Did you attend the drive.please let me know I have to attend drive on 13 July at Bangalore. But I did not receive any admit card till now.

Actually i did not receive any admit card i was there to try my luck with the admit card elitmus has generated but the guys from accenture returned me saying that only studentd with accenture issue admit card can attend the drive.
Have patience they sometimes send admit card atleast 2 days before exam.
This time they have made it clear that whosoever, has atleast 80% in any of the elitmus test section will surely get an admit card.

1 Like

same guys have they shortlisted on the basis of percentile or what ? at they should inform why they haven’t called. elitmus is unanswerable to this

But 3 days back when I got the registration link I got a mail saying you are eligible for next process of hiring.But I did not get the admit card.Few of my friends got within half an hour after filling out the registration form.And I have 80% in 2 sections.Now I am in ambiguity whether to attend the drive or not.

if they did not send the admit card atleast 2 days before ,in my opinion it will be waste of time going there, specially when you have to travel large distance for that.In my case i was travelling to delhi anyways, so i went there on amity premises and cleared it out that, only with accenture issue admit card they will allow you for furthur processes.
Keep in mind private companies can change anything from criterias to eligibility whatever and whenever they want and no one can do anything .
It is also written in most of the companies job informations.

Yeah True,they can change as per their wish.Thanks!!

are you opting for 13th july drive?

yeah i got the registration link for that

what was the percentile score for your friends?

Have any one received the admit card for the process on 13th at NCR?

Yes.I got the admit card today :slight_smile:

All the very best.

Thank you:)