Accenture 29 june drive is postpone?

Why accenture date is postpone

Anyone can resolve this query ?

Yes,Delhi ncr event has been cancelled i think mostly because many people still have no 8th semester results yet.
Please update if there was an aptitude test conducted on 22nd june drive locations?

Yes. Aptitute test was there comprising of 60 questions in 60 minutes of quant , english and reasoning… Followed by Technical interview and HR.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcc.elitmus.com%2Fcustomer_content%2Felitmus%2Finvited_candidate_list.html&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNErrYjfQRRFJc4WoEvA9vBiJjuaLA

List of the candidate who are invited for drive, should have 8 semester result else you are unable to attend the drive

can you please tell about technical round? What sort of questions were asked and any language requirement is compulsory?

This a operation profile, sort of BPO. So no languages will be asked. Aptitude questions would be a piece of cake if you even have mediocre command over aptitude. Questions would be from simple topics like time and work, relative speed, number systems and right-angled trigonometric application.
Technical round would comprise of last year project and internships. If you are qualified in this, you are probably selected because this is a mass hiring scenario in accenture.
HR round would be based on personality questions, nothing to worry about. Be calm and composed throughout the process. All the best!

what was the level of aptitude asked?

Yes, drive was conducted in Pune. And I got selected. The people who didn’t have their 8th semester marksheet were not allowed to appear for drive.

can you please tell complete process followed there?

Did you get any mail of pune drive

Can you please send the ss of mail

Which mail?

I am a chemical engineering student. So, my project was not computer language based. What will they ask in this case?

You said that you are selected and the drive is conducted in pune.
So how do you know about it?

I got the mail from Accenture for profile creation and document uploading and when Accenture came to my college on campus the selected candidates got the same mail !I have got this message for profile creation image|281x499

Ohk,congratulation…
Is it amcat platform where aptitude test was taken ?

1 Like

No, aptitude test was on cocubes platform.

Is it your college campus or off campus?

It was an off campus drive brother.