Accenture 25th Feb drive at Delhi

Hey… did anyone get the admit card for Accenture drive that is going to be held on 25th Feb at Delhi??

I have applied for Accenture but don’t get any confirmation mail. Till on which date i will get if i applied today. On 25 feb at delhi is there interview process will go on?

What are chances of getting interview call for Accenture on 25th feb with this percentile.
Verbal-92.86
Problem solving -94.56
Quantative -96.26

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Dude…! You will definitely get the calls from most of the companies… You don’t have to worry about Accenture… !! :sweat_smile:

You will get the call based on your marks…

Will i get call from Accenture i am having 74.6 percentile in quant, 61 in problem solving, 49.6 in verbal?

you may or may not get the call… actually the overall marks for Accenture should be atleast 100…

Your scores are more than enough. In fact, dare I say, you are over qualified. You will get calls from many companies, Accenture included.

My highest qualification is Mtech energy should I expect call

hey! can you suggest me some dress code for accenture interview on 25th please!! will balck jeans n blue kurti work???

This Drive is for Delhi location and I am in Bangalore, having 132 marks. What should I do, apply for this drive or wait for the same drive for the Bangalore location?

Its totally up to u…even I am also in Bangalore but I am going to Delhi to attend the drive… and ya… there is some possibility that this same drive will be held for Bangalore location as well… so its ur decision whether u want to go or not…!!:+1:

1 Like

You got the call letter?

When you get interview call…

I didn’t apply till now. Last date Is 22nd feb, so I am bit confused.

I got the admit card yesterday evening…

Okay . What were Your marks?

It was 136…

Okay. Thankyou. Even I am going to apply.