Accenture 21st Bangalore drive results

Simple questions were asked.
-About urself…hobbies strength goal etc
-College Project and Training/Internship
-basic C/C++ and SQL (because mentioned in resume )

• Latest trend in IT
    -Most imp… Study about Accenture
  • 5 student at time so speak well when u get the chance
    All the best
1 Like

Guys is anybody from MCA…?

Please let me know …am facing problem while uploading…MCA candidates please reply me

Thanks A lot Saket

I’m an MCA and I’m facing the same issue of document upload. I’ve mailed Accenture regarding this.

Can you give me ur watsup num
mine is 9741284563

Do they conduct the hr+technical interview simultaneously or one after the other?

Only 1 interview.

my score is verbal 140(98%), reasoning 33(81%) , quants 3(43%)
i should apply for another test or not???
are these marks sufficient for accenture or other company???

Anyone having status as not selected for Accenture 21 St bangalore drive

Which topics were asked from c,c++ and SQL??

I got 2 days back. Any one tried accenture helpdesk in their portal for any doubt? How long it will take to get a reply from their helpdesk?

Saket can you please tell me what kind of basic questions were asked?? And did they asked you to write programs and queries??

Did u get any further notification after documents verification ???

Sadly, no. :confused:

Sorry for replying late.
And what i wrote in my previous comment are themselves the basic questions, nothing was asked beyond that.
In my panel they didn’t ask to write codes but one person was insisting to check his sql so they asked only him.

Hey ashish after how many days you got mail.

My interview was scheduled on 21st January (Saturday) and I got the mail on 24th January (Tuesday).

I think all the candidates who attended accenture interview got mail as congratulations on clearing interview process …is there any body who do not get any mail…

There are many who didn’t get any mail.