Accenture | 2017 batch Application Development role| joining & offer

so you guys got different location after acceptance?

guys with joining location PUNE 26TH FEB please join the group

After accepting the joining dates and location .do they send confirmation mail for the same .?

After getting offer letter, location & date of joining, did anyone get exact joining address???

they will send 7days atleast prior to joining dates…

Ok

did anyone get joining for hyderabad?? i gave my first prefrence as hyderabad, 2nd pune , i got my offer letter on 9th feb. but i didn’t get joining letter till yet, only one countdown site from accenture

If you get within this week then you’ll be on Feb 26th batch, otherwise you’ll be in next batch most probably in March last week.

Hello guys…it seems v ll b informed by mid of next week regarding the exact venue…

26th Feb Pune joining anyone?

yes ping me 7838680361 will add you to the whatsaap grp

Guys I got offer letter today…how much tym it would take to get the details of job location and date of joining??? Could u guys tell me

Even I didn’t get joining date but got countdown. Did u get joining date and location

What is countdown…

me too, only countdown two days before, i got offer letter @ 9th feb, my first location preference is hyderabad and then pune and banglore

I got my offer letter on 13th but my frd got doj fr chennai location. Did u mail them

whom should i mail?? accenture ?? is it mandatory to mail them

For count down we will get other link???

what’s your countdown days. mine showing 317 days

are you sure there gonna be another batch in march ?